<

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Latest Customer: Librarian

Over the course of promoting the book, I've come accross many people - many of whom will compliment the book. However, I do get some who have their different views.

Well, to one extent, this is like a piece of artwork, and not everyone will be able to appreciate it :)

I would just like to highlight my delight in seeing this book being purchased by libraries locally and abroad. And just a few days back, there was a librarian who likes the book and bought it for himself personally - altough the book is available at the library he's working.

Now, that just adds on to my belief that the book does have (and adds) value :) And it a big compliment to know that the book can reach to people who knows books well enough too! :)

No comments: